There’s not a single day in my life I’m not thankful for what I have. I thought it would be appropriate to put a short list together of things I’m thankful for. I would love to look back at this list maybe 10 years from now and see how this list has changed. : )
- My husband. He is amazing and there’s no doubt about it. My life will really be INCOMPLETE without him. Thank you so much for everything you do for me love.
- My two brothers. I could never see life without them. I know that no matter what happens or where we are in life, they will always be there for me and I will always be there for them.
- My father. My life would also be incomplete without him. Whenever I feel sad or upset, it just takes a visit to my dad’s to make everything better. I don’t know how he does that, but he’s my own personal superhero.
- The opportunity to know that I had an amazing mother. God took her way too early, but knowing that I am the daughter of such an extraordinary woman, makes me feel complete.
- My Hercules. My doggie is the best. He might only weigh 4 pounds, but his love is so much bigger than that.
- Home. Just a month after getting married my husband and I fell in love with this house. The minute we saw it we knew that it was the perfect place to call home.
- The ability to be able to make my own decisions.
- Health. My parents always taught me that as long as you have health, you have the ability to do everything and anything. You have no excuses to not succeed in whatever goals you might have.
- Vacation. I know it seems like something so insignificant compared to all the things above, but to able to take vacation at least once a year is priceless. Its a time when both my husband and I have the opportunity to venture out and just do whatever the heck we want.
- God. I couldn’t leave my God out of this list because without God, this list wouldn’t exists. I’ve been angry at him and I’ve doubted him but never once have I felt like he has abandoned me.
Cheers to the beginning of a magical time of the year. My dad left me in charge of the food that we are eating today so wish me luck! We are making posole. I’ve never made this before. I just hope this doesn’t turn into a catastrophe.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Remember hug, kiss and thank everyone you love.